[Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 3 16:16:30 MDT 2008

Electricity is expensive unless you're using a heat pump. Surf the internet
to look at total cost over a period of years, initial cost plus fuel costs.

Thought about propane, like the heaters you see during the winter football
games on the field? No matter what heat source you use, you have to be
careful with any gasoline and solvent fumes. ...bill