[Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Oct 5 05:10:21 MDT 2008

So???

I made no claims for it, except a place to load images. And I got a
lot of them. I have taken no time to organize it or caption or
nothing. So folks can look at the pics of the progress and they all
unnerstan the limits, unlike some curmudgeons I can name.

Larry

On Oct 5, 2008, at 12:21 AM, Ed's Shop wrote:

> <<Can you post pictures (on larry's site) of the...>>
>
> That 'site' is worse than Frank's (which he will admit<G>), Ryan !!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".