[Spridgets] Greasing the suspension help...

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Mon Oct 6 09:52:29 MDT 2008

There's also a grease nipple on the handbrake cable.

Clay L.

-- Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
Ok, it's that time of year so I am under the Bugeye for it's first-
since-assembly lubrication and I find:

One grease nipple on the outer tie rod

One grease nipple on the lower fulcrum

One upper and one lower on the suspension king pin.

First question is what am I missing?

Second is as I watch grease squirt out of only the front half of the
fulcrum (between the A arm and kingpin mount) do I understand that to
mean that I have to disassemble the entire thing again to figure out
why the grease won't go past the kingpin?

Thanks as always,

Lester
You are subscribed as cclabaw at juno.com

http://www.team.net/archive