[Spridgets] Interior Panel straightening

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Oct 7 10:19:10 MDT 2008

Hey Bugeye guys,
I remember that someone (possibly Frank?) at one time had all of the patterns
for the interior panels(or do I misremember?) of a BE. I have the original
panels for my '58, but the weather and water have made them sag. For example,
the door sill panels (under the doors) slid down onto the floor
and then took the curved shape as they rested on the floor and the sill. The
adhesive for the panel covering is toast, but the covering is relatively OK,
so my question is this, can the fiberboard be resoaked in water and pressed
flat again, or should I just do this and try to use them as patterns for
masonite replacement?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016