[Spridgets] concrete floor issues

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 13:30:46 MDT 2008

Linda,

Be sure to clean and M acid the concrete to etch it. If there is any oil or
other contaminates the sealer will not seal the floor. I did a one car garage
and it was a real job to get it clean. The rest of the process seems to go
well with a medium nap roller. I just followed the directions. Remember to
work towards a door so you have a way out....lol

Vigil