[Spridgets] Interior Panel straightening

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Tue Oct 7 18:49:55 MDT 2008

Use them as patterns:)

Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces+60bugeye=cebridge.net at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces+60bugeye=cebridge.net at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
Mark Haynes
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:19 AM
To: spritenut at comcast.net
Cc: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Interior Panel straightening

Hey Bugeye guys,
I remember that someone (possibly Frank?) at one time had all of the
patterns
for the interior panels(or do I misremember?) of a BE. I have the original
panels for my '58, but the weather and water have made them sag. For
example,
the door sill panels (under the doors) slid down onto the floor
and then took the curved shape as they rested on the floor and the sill. The
adhesive for the panel covering is toast, but the covering is relatively OK,
so my question is this, can the fiberboard be resoaked in water and pressed
flat again, or should I just do this and try to use them as patterns for
masonite replacement?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Gain financial freedom! Click here for Financial Advice.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmNb2bc8vukIB6cuJqSyTuc
kWWyqWr1SsVGxgEVrFxDOc3a/
You are subscribed as 60bugeye at cebridge.net

http://www.team.net/archive