[Spridgets] Accident update, now repair.

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Wed Oct 8 20:27:32 MDT 2008

Things have been slow at the dealership body shop, so the manager has let the
staff work on my car under the table in between paying jobs.  This translates
into......  my fenders are fixed and all the parts are painted!  I spent today
begining some reassembly.  I have the front valence on, the horns, the oil
cooler.  Fixing some of the nagging issues I've ignored while I'm here anyway.
The job is coming in WAY under the insurance estimate.

Dave Riker