[Spridgets] Garage

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:50:35 MDT 2008

On Oct 12, 2008, at 9:44 PM, Chris Manuel wrote:

Chris,

> 1.	your wife is a saint

Yes!  She painted the interior walls and made the curtains ;)  She
has a new walk in closet  that measures 10 x 24 feet, and Novembers
project is her new bathroom with jacuzzi tub.

> 2.	you don't have kids and associated toys like bikes, scooters, etc.

My son is in his 30's and has a Midget of his own (which lives here
as well).  My wife has a 74  Midget and the "winter project" is a 73
Midget for my daughter in law.  The 2 Grand-sons live next door (same
building) and have all sorts of wheeled machines.

> 3.	it's way too clean, I'll send you photos of mine

It won't be for long ;)

> 4.	No beverage cooling appliance?

Full size fridge in the adjoining basement room.

> 5. 	I hope, since you have the room that there will be at least 2 or 3
> Sprites in there.

It is a permanent home for my 71 Midget and the wife's 74 Midget.  I
can get 3 Spridgets in there but only 2 if I want to get any work done.

> And it looks great BTW.

Thank you!!

Kevin