[Spridgets] Garage

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Oct 13 05:40:46 MDT 2008

YOu should see the other room!!! It has all that and more.

Larry

On Oct 13, 2008, at 7:27 AM, Weslake1330 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> The garage is ok but really needs piles of junk like rusty spridget
> parts,
> old bits of wood,filings, shavings and plain simple dirt.  I guess
> if you  ask
> the list for some, offers of this sort of junk and crap will simply
> turn up
> by the truck load.  Once you get this junk and crap just scatter it
> around  and
> voila - your dream garage is complete.
>
> Almost forgot you need to randomly hammer nails into the wall to
> hung up  the
> lighter junk like worn out fan belts, handbrake rods and stuff you
> have no
> idea of what they are but might come in useful one day.
>
> W e s l a k e 1330
>

> In a message dated 13/10/2008 08:39:08 GMT Daylight Time,  wmgilroy at gmail.com
> writes:
>
> Kevin  Valentine wrote:
>> Hey All,
>>
>> The garage is almost  finished.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".