[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Rear sway bar

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 10:30:33 MDT 2008

Just mounted my front swaybar this weekend (actually my 13-year old son who
I'm very proud of did it, but I've already covered that...) and can say that
the result sure feels like it has added some gegree of oversteer.  The end
result is a far better feel - much more like what I've been looking for.  Did
I mention I'm proud of my son?
 - David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island