[Spridgets] Garage

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 13:46:40 MDT 2008

I have a big one car garage for my Sprite, 3 engines, a couple of diffs,
several gearboxes and stuff (fan belts on hooks on the wall, spare  gaskets).

In my wardrobe I have some NOS parts including a diff carrier, a couple of
distributors.  Also some new parts like a spare Weber DCOE.

I hope to get a house with a 2 or 3 car garage one day but realistically
unless my daughters make a fortune and share it with Dad, it isn't going to
happen.

W e s l a k e 1330

In a message dated 13/10/2008 20:08:52 GMT Daylight Time, kk7ss at verizon.net