[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Rear sway bar

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 10:47:22 MDT 2008

Hi Cap'n,

You don't appear to have disagreed at all.  You've simply added, quite
correct, information that you can get understeer if the front gets stiffened up
enough.  I'd add, that the oversteer is still there.  What you have to  consider
is the SPEED at which these effects occur.

W e s l a k e 1330

In a message dated 13/10/2008 23:48:44 GMT Daylight Time, pilotrob at msn.com