[Spridgets] Garage

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 12:13:05 MDT 2008

kevin?
why have you not stpooed by in orwigsburg?
i still do not have all my shop equiptment here but i have physically moved myself here.   been driving the bugeye and the '67 saab to save fuel as my '94 GMC suburban 4X4 is an absolute gas hog!
i still have 3 cars to move too!  too many parts cars here now and must clean up my "messes" here prior to those coming here.
hope all's well with family.
for a change frank's "gimpy" not me! LOL!! ;)

chuck.