[Spridgets] converting engine size math

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 05:26:50 MDT 2008

David,
I have no problem at all with your different spelling. But I  am not so sure
that you corrected it!
Spelling consistency really only became an issue about 150 years ago. Before
that it was much more  liberal with alternative spellings being the
acceptable norm, often  when written by the same individual in the same
sentence!
I am only alert to spelling variations because of my wasted years spent at
English English-speaking schools. As opposed to American English-speaking
schools!

Guy