[Spridgets] No LBC, Miata question

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 17:32:28 MDT 2008

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Nory <nory1 at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who is planning to store her Miata for the
> winter.
> Are there any measures she should take upon parking it for
> the season?

In the irrelevant to the question category...In 1989/90 when I got my 1st Miata after having had an MGB for 3 Albany NY winters, it was a winter paradise. I drove it every day in the mountains of New Mexico, with weekend excursions to Taos and Wolf Creek Pass ski areas. Put snow tires on it and it's a great winter car. The newer ones with the 45 series tires are awful, though.