[Spridgets] Kill switch

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 10:51:19 MDT 2008

That's true with a 2 pole kill switch which is why 6 pole switches were
invented - the ignition is wired through the switch.  On my 6 pole  switch turning
the key cuts the power and the ignition and the engine stops  and everything
electrical is off.

Anyone feel free to donate a video camera to me and I'll film it for  them!!!

W e s l a k e 1330

In a message dated 17/10/2008 00:38:35 GMT Daylight Time,  duncan at pondhop.com