[Spridgets] calculating speed

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Oct 19 21:24:51 MDT 2008

Ron is a great driver but he didn't see me open the door and drag my
right foot on the pavement.  That's the REAL reason the car pulled to
the right!

I noticed those folks driving that Amurrrican iron twas alookin' Ron's
Sprite over pretty good, doggone it.  Ron is correct, the collection of
close to 100 cars was unreal.  One could eat off the top, sides, bottom,
and engine bay of these cars they are so clean.  The 57 Bonneville with
only 24 documented miles on it was a time capsule; heck they all were!
I counted 18 hoists, 3 were 2 post lifts.  I got a lot of ideas for my
new garage....can't afford act on any of them but the ideas are cheap.

Hope the dog situation worked out.

Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI