[Spridgets] Please buy a Spridget Shirt - I have over 100

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Oct 22 09:10:08 MDT 2008

If Johnson has TWO, I can sure buy ONE.
See ya on the website.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Graziano [mailto:mgraziano at austin.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:53 PM
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Please buy a Spridget Shirt - I have over 100

Hey everyone,

I sent an email a few weeks ago about spridget shirts, but only had a
few
people order them.  I really need to sell some of the inventory, as I
have
over 100 (which equates to over $2,000 invested).  So please buy a
spridget
shirt.  They're really nice shirts made with a very nice fabric.
They're
quite durable, and very comfortable.  Don't mind the fat guy modeling
them
on the website, they look real nice.

I have 10 small, 5 medium, 27 Large, 61 extra large, 15 XXL, and 2 4XL
in
White, Red, Yellow, a manly aqua, black and tan/beige.  I'm hoping a
bunch
of you need XL.  Cost is $23 plus shipping.

The shirts can be seen and ordered on my website:

http://www.thehomeretreat.com/ProductPage.aspx?productid=1109

Again, I'm selling these at cost.  They're really nice shirts made from
an
excellent material.  The spridgets logo (Toby's version) is embroidered
in
color on the front.  Some of the red and black have the OSHIT logos on
the
back in XL and XXL.  If you specifically want an OSHIT, please let me
know
in the comments and I'll try to accommodate you.  First come, first
served,
especially in the smaller sizes.

They make great x-mas presents for your favorite gear head.

Thanks everyone for some good times and great friendships.

Best,

Michael Graziano