[Spridgets] Accident Repaired!

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Thu Oct 23 21:49:43 MDT 2008

Wow!  I went from distraught over the accident, to strangely lucky it
happened.  The body shop was able to repair the fenders, and they look and
fit as good as ever.  For now, I am going without a grille surround, and I'm
back to the 1974 grille, but I have it all back together and have taken it
out for a drive.  WEEEEE!  The front end alignment hasn't been right since
the accident I was in 10 years ago, so this time I knew what they needed to
do.  I had a couple of extra degrees of caster worked in to the frame pull,
and it really makes for better on center steering feel.  I was able to back
off on the negative camber, which makes the car look better too.

http://tinyurl.com/636ow6

Dave Riker
1974 Midget