[Spridgets] NO LBC Proud Dad

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Fri Oct 24 07:21:49 MDT 2008

Bill,

My daughter Hannah (Some met her at Klamath Falls, OR Rendezvous, the Autumn
Classic etc.

She just took the PSATS (Predatory) and will probably go to a cram class to
up her scores to somewhere near your son Andrew's.

Good on Andrew!

Tracy
Drummond family motto = Gang Warily (go carefully)!
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org