[Spridgets] Friendly Reminder

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Oct 25 22:02:29 MDT 2008

Hello Spridgets,

  For everyone, when was the last time you lubed all you Zerk fittings?
   Winter is coming on and now it is a good time to get it done.
    I tend to use Daylight Savings Time comings and goings as a reminder
    that it should be done every 6 months or so.

Also, for those who DRIVE Square Body cars, while you're down there
be sure to check the drain holes at the front of the front fenders.
 Clogged ones call to the Rust Monster, especially as winter approaches.
  I just found mine clogged up and took about about a half cup of mud/rocks.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  A half moon is better than no moon at all