[Spridgets] Courtesy

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Oct 26 08:11:25 MST 2008

Hello Spridgets,

          Something i've noticed lately about the list. Many of us
have, for some reason stopped editing our replies. Mark used to have a
note at the bottom that asked us to do that..

        When we leave in the full text of the message to which we are
replying, we are using BANDWDTH, and bandwidth costs money.

          Its a simple thing to either.. turn off message quoting, OR
cutting out the body of the old letter BEFORE sending. If there is a
good reason to leave in parts of the old message by all means leave
that part in for clarity, but let's all help converve bandwidth.

There USED to be a note at the bottom that said

please edit your replies

lets do that
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  A half moon is better than no moon at all