[Spridgets] Humpty Dumpty, Holy Sprite, No LBC

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Mon Oct 27 13:29:00 MST 2008

Andrew,
         LBC= Little British Cars.... silly name, but oft used.
                 No LBC.... deletable if you are single-minded

         Paint stripper....  VERY cool info at the Samba forum....
very good people who have VWs
    Click on the link below.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167756&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The product is Dawn Power Dissolver, but read the link... well done.
Send her something, like everyone else has in the past 2 years.

Peter C