[Spridgets] Hope for GM?

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Oct 30 19:06:54 MST 2008

True, and it probably has more to do with how the company runs the
plants. Are any of the import branded US factories unionized?

Honda et al don't have a generation of retirees to support, as the Big 3
do (per UAW contract). I'm sure that's money that goes right in to
building beter product.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/