[Spridgets] Ebay Bugeye and other stuff

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Oct 31 08:00:44 MST 2008

I had to go look in the garage but mines still here!  That's a good
looking car!  Needs some touch up and his center mat is in better
condition.  Ron Garofalo's had a grill protector on the front and, just
to see if the "Gold" judges at conclave knew what they were doing, he
installed the front wheel brake cylinder interconnect pipe inverted on
each side. (They didn't catch it.)  When I was at his house he had all
sorts of original stuff I wish he would've parted with.  I hadn't heard
the story about the rust issue.  Glad I didn't get mine dipped.  I
wanted to involve my son so we stripped it by hand and rinsed everything
as we went along.

Phil, if it's still around we may have to go find it on my way to
Frank's next week!

BTW, Thanks to all who sent suggestions regarding me not able to email
Frank.  Seems my IP was being blocked by Comcast.
Comcast determined wi.net was spam.................hmmmmm, maybe they're
correct.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled .......
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI