[Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club

Barry Lacy barry.lacy at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 09:25:10 MDT 2008

To all.

It is my divine right as a Brit, to commandeer ALL territories in the name
of Her Most Britannic Royal Highness.
I shall subjugate your colonies, and use your stone and wood (some good
stuff in the NW) and build me a big castle, with three spridget garage in
which to dominate Spridgetdom; by oppression, or by force if necessary.

You may surrender your car parts, tools, 4-post lifts voluntarily for the
good of the Empire.

You will be protected. I can offer overpriced, undervalued insurance for
your steeds.
In return, I will call upon you in times of civil unrest, or when I need
knowledge and counsel.

Tributes may be made in Beer, Cat Litter or Lucas Smoke.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his
20W/50 with me Shall be my brother.
Cry 'God for Donald, Abingdon, and Saint Lucas!'