[Spridgets] RE-UnioN dot COM

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Tue Sep 2 15:42:45 MDT 2008

    Apparently they also have a 'snail-mail' division. Once they get your
address, you'll get several letters a month asking for you to send in all your
personal info so 'they' can get you in touch with long-lost classmates.

    So far I've found that I graduated from three different high schools in
Florida, one in Georgia and one in Iowa.

    Actually, I barely made it out of the one here in PA!

    Later,

                                                                CB
                                                                EFHS survivor
                                                                Cheer, cheer