[Spridgets] Somebody calm my mind....

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Thu Sep 4 15:58:56 MDT 2008

After reading a few more replies..

A bit more information on this har clutch line thingy..,..if you don't mind ;-\

The body is a very early '65 - wind up windows but with the totally removeable
top.
The engine probably originally *was* a 1098 (or 1198) with a smooth case
tranny.
But now the beast has a 1275cc with a ribcage tranny...
I've had two replies that said "leave it" and two rplies that said"put a flex line
in"....

So.... should I re-engineer it to have a flex line?? Or should I just replace the
butchered hard line with a new one from the M/C to the slave?

I don't have enough experience with spridget hydraulics to make the decision
on my own.....

I'll go with the majority opinion...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If life begins at 50, why am I falling apart ?!