[Spridgets] iphone multi-axis accelerometer app

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Sep 5 08:40:54 MDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 12:45 AM, lester wrote:
> don't forget that you can get a used iPhone Edge, use it as a gadget
> and not a phone, and still run most of the apps.  or you can
> "jailbreak" it and use it as a phone on another carrier or so I've
> heard...

An iTouch contains essentially the same accelerometer - no phone or
camera, but the accelerometer is there. And you have more room for
music!

My stereo has an aux input so I just plug-in my iTouch loaded with
'70s tunes and enjoy the drive....

-m