[Spridgets] Taco Bell wrappers?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 18:03:38 MDT 2008

I knew I was in trouble in Illinois when the locals recommended Maria's as the best Italian food around. I asked what the specialty was, and was told "steak". If I have to explain....

Then I was told I had to try REAL Chicago pizza. I did. In NY, we called it "casserole".

Every year we go to Manhattan and eat nothing but Italian food and bagels for 4 days. And Long Island Italian food is actually better than NYC.

Ron