[Spridgets] East coast storm

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 19:12:00 MDT 2008

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net> wrote:
> I found out that travel insurance will only work if it
> prevents you from going or coming not if something affects
> your vacation in the mddle.Lovely....

If you've gotta be near a hurricane, you couldn't do much better. My mom lives directly on the ocean, 60 miles east of Disney. Whenever a hurricane hits, she goes to the one of the Disney resorts. Being central-most, the storms are "usually" a bit weaker, and the Disney hotels by far have the best backup power systems and are built like brick sh!thouses.

Ron