[Spridgets] tires

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Sep 10 08:52:09 MDT 2008

One more thing I just recalled... the upper radius arm bracket usually needs
modification... it doesn't need to be near as wide as it is... a sawzall to
cut some of the center meat out where the bolt goes thru, and a torch to
heat up and pound the bracket inward toward the inner fender... then line up
the bolt hole.