[Spridgets] Spa Video

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Thu Sep 11 07:31:20 MDT 2008

I didn't think that Colin Chapman did very much racing on his own after his fledgling Lotus Engineering developed and actually got off of the ground.  I remember that he drove a few early Sevens and an Eleven or two after his Mk III that he kicked butt with.  Chapman usually left the driving to the drivers.  I am sure that I missed a few rides but he quickly went about running his business that then went to kick some serious butts ;^)).

Mike C