[Spridgets] Ok, here is another easy one

John Colclasure bilbostuufff at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 21:42:34 MDT 2008

I am filled up with silly questions...You know, I just got a set of Wipers
from Eds shop..They look good...but I have a bit of a difficulty..Since I am
now replacing the arms, I have to ask a question that is another silly
one...Is there some special way or trick to removing the arms, it seems they
do not pull off, screw off or any other kind of off...any ideas...Heck get
your 5 year olds up, they can probably answer it better than I
can..LOL....Next I attack leaks.,....but we shall worry about that once I can
drive in the rain....

Thanks in advance folks...