[Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Sprite 50th and Re: Spa Video

John Caffrey jdc6 at Lehigh.EDU
Fri Sep 12 07:25:44 MDT 2008

Peter C wrote:
> Try to make the event. It is probably the most beautiful time of year
> in WI, at the most beautiful track un the US, and the cars are
> wonderful. It'll be special. Hope to see you there.

Unfortunately I can't make the trip this year, but I am looking forward
to seeing Road America for the first time next fall when the SCCA
Runoffs will be held there. Lots of folks from the east are already
planning the annual runoffs pilgrimage, which ended for many by the
uninteresting venue choice of Heartland Park, KS. Maybe I will meet some
of you there, if not before.
John
Fogelsville, PA