[Spridgets] Survey SAYS:

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Sep 14 17:34:35 MDT 2008

Count me in?? I have a 1500 bored to 020 over with hi-comp pistons and
a 276 cam. Ford Sierra 5 speed.

Does That count??

Larry

On Sep 14, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Bill L wrote:

> Hello Spridgets,
>

>         46 Entries .. so FAR
>

>         6- 948's  plus 3 modified
>
>         8 1098's  two of them slightly overbored.
>
>         24 1275's six of which of slightly modified plus two VERY
>            modified.
>
>         2 BIG engines plus one 1300 Suzuki twin cam.
>

>         I have put the spreadsheet together in Open Office formant
>         but can save it in Excel format for anyone who wants it. It
>         contains names as they appear in their emails.
> --
> Best regards,
> Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
>
> '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
>
>  There's too much blood in my caffeine system

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams