[Spridgets] SFR Fall Vintage Event at Infineon

franks97 at verizon.net franks97 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 15 17:36:35 MDT 2008

Close to 15 racers from the NW are headed to Infineon this weekend for the
San Francisco Region's Fall Vintage event. Five of us are Spridget racers.
Anyone from somewhere other than the West Coast attending? If my clutch
holds out I might run mid-pack in the small bore run group ;-)

They are having a special Mini grid and Huffaker and Peterson are entered.

Dave Franks
67 Sprite #82 Blue