[Spridgets] Jerry Coker's email

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 12:34:09 MDT 2008

Linda,

I think a lady with her shirt off in a Pink sprite may draw some attention in
most any area.

Sorry - i could not help myself.

May be you adapt some head lights from the Lotis Elan. They lay flat where you
only see the tin. Then flip up when turned on. The hoods are much the same
size. Not sure about the shape.

Good luck - it sounds like a great project.

Vigil