[Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Sep 16 15:25:37 MDT 2008

> For some it's a hard concept to grasp, but the easiest and cheapest way to
> enter Spridget ownership is with a rust-free car from the West Coast.
> Shipping is cheap in comparison to solving the problems straightening-out
> a car that needs rockers, sills, and floors.
>
> Plus having a car from California makes listening to Brian Wilson all the
> more enjoyable. A blonde in the passenger seat is even better.

Logically, you are probably correct. However, logically, who would own a
Spridget?
Emotional involvement is necessary to keep things going when logic says it
is better to throw the whole heap away and buy a Toyota.
There is a lot to be said for re-discovering an old friend that you wish you
had never sold. T^alk to Chuck Christ about his darn Bugeye sometime...

> I am still figuring out which messages come directly to me, and which come
> to me in digest form only.

Andrew,
If we send our reply only to the List, you will only see it in the digest.
If we hit reply to your message and leave your name in the "To:" field, it
will go to you immediately AND to the digest eventually. Why subscribe to
the digest? Go live and live dangerously ;-)
David Lieb