[Spridgets] Wheel hub pulling

Monty Love cmlove at knology.net
Thu Sep 18 21:36:26 MDT 2008

I have the wheel hubs off the spindles and I need to replace the wheel
studs because one on each side is broken off.  How do you get the wheel
hub apart?  I see in one of my books that it says to use a wheel hub
puller to seperate the wheel hub, but I don't understand how that works
with the steel disc brake drum for the front.

I have a '73 Midget with front disc brakes and it is the hubs I am
trying to seperate.  They are also very rusty.  Any good suggestions or
instructions for doing this operation?

Thanks,

Monty Love
Huntsville, Al.
'73 Midget in a 1000 pieces in the garage....