[Spridgets] Cool other Sprite? XQHS

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 07:30:23 MDT 2008

Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> This is an interesting take on the Sprite I never heard of it XQHS it would
> be cool to see more images all the way around as it is mostly Sprite. I have
> got to get my hands on the book "More Healeys" now.

Linda

I have More Healeys if you want to borrow it.
Buster and I also were privileged to see an actual photograph of the
first Bugeye with it's external door and bonnet hinges.
The owner of AH Spares had a couple of personal black & white shots of
him in the car.
The shots were taken by his girl friend during lunch when no one was in
the shop.
He is still afraid of being caught with the photos 50 years later. I
really wish he would show those photos to the world.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ