[Spridgets] ELVF this weekend

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 20 18:05:38 MDT 2008

Chris,

Ron Soave, Peter C and I will be in the upper paddock.  If you know where
the gas pumps/timing sheets are, we are in the first row directly north of
there.

WST was there today, but I'm not sure if he is coming back tomorrow.  He was
at the bottom of the hill opposite turn 5.  He had a red square body Sprite
and a white bugeye race car.

The Spridgets go out at 9:45 for their group 2 race and the Spridget feature
race is at 1:10.

LAD