[Spridgets] Gas leaks

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Sun Sep 21 22:10:42 MDT 2008

These are inline filters I first saw them on VW's, always available
at any auto parts store.  They use to be in metal cans but those have
been replace with plastic.  Have not seen a sintered unit in years
but also have not looked.  Good suggestion though.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition