[Spridgets] LBC content!

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 20:34:11 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>; "Spridget List"
<spridgets at autox.team.net>; "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC content!

--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> BTW, this past weekend Ron said we need to get you out here
> for some races.

His manager thought it was more important for him to work this weekend and
buy food with the money and stuff.

I'm sure there are better ways to spend a September weekend than racing at
Elkhart Lake surrounded by every single car, British or otherwise, that you
ever sketched on a notebook as a kid or dreamed of as an adult, but right
now I can't think of any.

Ron

Yeah, I shoulda thought of that.  It's the old age thing.  I occasionally
forget just how effing cool it is to be there.  Besides, the weather really
sucked -- as perfect often does.

Thanks for snapping me back into reality.

Zzzzzz....

LAD