[Spridgets] What type of exhaust?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 24 09:01:04 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette at sympatico.ca>
To: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What type of exhaust?

I installed an exhaust on my Fiat Spider way back when ...  I installed the
U clamp with the nuts facing down.  I picked up more than one plastic bag
that way before I turned it around to face up.  The smell of melting plastic
kind of takes some of the enjoyment out of a top down cruise.

Permatex makes a product called Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer (or something
like that) that effectively welds the two pipes together.  It will not come
apart.  In fact, you will need to cut that section out to separate the
pipes.  With this you won't need a clamp.

LAD