[Spridgets] economics of toys

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 26 11:36:50 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>
To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette at sympatico.ca>;
<spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

You guys are too pessimistic. We got through the Carter years. I don't think
this will be any worse. Even if Obama wins, congress won't let him do
anything really stupid.

Obama graduated with a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.

McCain just barely graduated from the Naval Academy solidly in the bottom 1
percent of his class.

I don't think it's Obama we have to worry about being stupid.  Especially
after Bush just gave McCain 8 years of lessons on how not to be smart.  Not
that he needed the help.