[Spridgets] OSHIT weekend

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:40:05 MDT 2008

I went on Saturday to the first gathering of the Holy OSHIT.
Couldn't make Sunday due to work. :-(
Was great to see old friends, and meet some new ones from the list.
Good to finally put some faces with names, and meet 2 of my fellow
Long Islanders there.
WE beat and banged out, ummmmm, I mean lovingly massaged out
 the dents. (in case Fr Jack is reading).
Learned that it's easier to get at some places when its on its side,
others when its flat. A BFH and pieces of wood make good dent massagers,
for places that are under the boot.
Cut out and tried to learn to weld the patches in.
Frank mostly supervised, as he should. he tried to do far too much
considering
his injury. We got to see the scar and the offending nail., which he has in a
Jar.
To add insult to injury, he went across the street to help a neighbor fix a
screen door,
and got about 10 mosquito bites for his trouble.
Wish I could have been there for Sundays action, to meet Fr. Jack,
to see and learn more about body work and the magic Taco Bell wrappers.
Looking forward to the HOLY OSHIT reassembly meeting....

I'm sure Larry will have pictures up shortly, and Jim when he gets back.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto