[Spridgets] Voting on Midget 50th Venue...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:45:13 MST 2009

 All,

Many of you are having trouble getting to the website.  We found out
why.....

The following from our domain name registrar <register.com>.

"...intermittent service disruptions as a result of a distributed denial of
service
(DDoS) attack  an intentionally malicious flooding of our systems
from various points across the internet."

Hackers have hit our domain name server....

Register.com are the people we lease our domain name <Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
from.

Be patient. They should get things fixed soon. Just keep checking back. You
can vote all the way up through April 22nd so it is not imperative that you
vote today.
--
Cheers!!
Jim