[Spridgets] What to use to clean an engine for paint?

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 5 22:16:38 MDT 2009

Hi David,

I do it the lazy man's way.  Drive it to a car pressure wash place, pressure
wash the whole shebang, wipe off a couple of places, dizzy cap inside and
coil top.  Fire it up and drive it home.  Doesn't take too many quarters,
and it's all pretty nice and clean.

Like Mikey says, "Try it, you'll like it!"

Later, Paul A