[Spridgets] clear tube above the master trick

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 14:25:07 MDT 2009

derf wrote:
> Isn't it where you just run a clear tube from the bleeder back up to
> the master and work the pedal until the fluid has no bubbles?
> Just let the fluid exit the tube and go back into the master, right?
>

>> Exactly what is this "clear tube above the master trick"?

Exactly. Just like a water/hose level.
Too bad I had no clutch this morning.
But the tube above the master did work as the clutch worked last night
after we did this.
But that was then, and tonight it's replace the master AGAIN. Good thing
I have a few spares and rebuild kits in stock.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ